Photos from Vampire Day!
Vampire day was not so much about the outfit. The focus was more on the makeup! I had custom Vampire fangs on the whole day, which were definitely the key piece to this whole outfit. And my pink circle lenses made me look "possessed" and creepy, as I was told multiple times the day I wore this outfit, hahaha.
Dress: H&M, Boots: Jeffery Campbell, Jewelry: F21 & Claires.
Super Sweet Thursday!
For the super sweet day, I focused more on a "sweet-style" as opposed to covering myself in candy, haha. You can't really tell in the photos, but my eye makeup was completely candy colours, and my blush was BRIGHT pink! Plus a really glossy raspberry lip! The outfit itself was somewhat Fairy-kei inspired.
Shirt: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT, Cardigan: H&M, Skirt: F21, Hairbow: Garage, Bag: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Actual Halloween costume - Sailor! (though technically a Captain, haha)
This Halloween I wasn't very creative and got a store bought costume ; ^ ; I know, its so baddd! But I was already busy planning all the other costumes and my Youmacon cosplay, so this just ended up being the best course of action!
My face shots were all from the Halloween Friday, when I went to a party at one of my friends house! It was super fun, I had such a good time and met lots of great people :D Of course, it not being a school related event, I decided to be a Halloween skank... hahaha. I ended up wearing my sailor costume without my black pants, with black knee highs and my Litas. I know somebody took pictures of it at the party, but I can't believe I didn't!! I'll have to hunt those down!
I was sooo happy with my hair though! I haven't curled my hair in a long, long time, and last week I curled it twice, which was totally awesome! And I really loved my makeup. It was toned down gyaru look, with a simple top set of lashes, and more emphasis on the cheeks. I did my combo cream+powder blush look, which I've been sporting a lot recently! It really makes a good impact, with super vibrant colour! I'll talk about that in another post though :)
I know I said I'd post photos for ever costume I wore last week, but I was out sick on Black&Orange Monday, I forgot to take pictures for Witch & Wizard Wednesday, and my zombie look on Friday was... sub-par, to say the least.
I was sooo happy with my hair though! I haven't curled my hair in a long, long time, and last week I curled it twice, which was totally awesome! And I really loved my makeup. It was toned down gyaru look, with a simple top set of lashes, and more emphasis on the cheeks. I did my combo cream+powder blush look, which I've been sporting a lot recently! It really makes a good impact, with super vibrant colour! I'll talk about that in another post though :)
I know I said I'd post photos for ever costume I wore last week, but I was out sick on Black&Orange Monday, I forgot to take pictures for Witch & Wizard Wednesday, and my zombie look on Friday was... sub-par, to say the least.
But be prepared for a whole hoard of photos of daily style, because...
I GOT MY NEW CAMERA TODAY!!!!!! :D
I GOT MY NEW CAMERA TODAY!!!!!! :D
I am honestly the most ecstatic person today. All I could talk about all day was my camera, and it's finally in my possession! It's so nice, and takes great pictures! I'm still working on getting used to the new controls and what not, but hopefully some shots from that soon!
Next post you see will be about Youmacon! BE PREPARED!! :D
Until next time :D
| I lied, here's one preview shot from my new baby! :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment