Monday, November 21, 2011

12 by 2012 (A Project of Goals)

Hey everyone! So, I was just perusing my blog roll before I went to bed, when I came upon the always lovely Sara Mari's blog post about the 12 by 2012 Project! After reading her post, and the original post by Oh, Hello Friend, I decided I would take part in this project/meme!

banner from: oh, hello friend.
I'll give you a brief summary of the project, but for a better description, definitely check out Oh, Hello Friend's post about the project! Basically, this project is a list of twelve things you want to accomplish before 2012 (so by December 31st, 2011 @ 11:59 PM). It's a great motivator to get things done, so I thought I would give it a go!

Here's my list of 12 before 2012:

  1. Apply to all my university choices (yikes!).
  2. Apply for university scholarships (more yikes!!).
  3. Get my Advanced Functions grade up (hopefully higher than 70!).
  4. Perfect my ballet variation en pointe.
  5. Start making jewelry & accessories (and hopefully selling it!).
  6. Film a new video for my Youtube Channel (doesn't matter what!).
  7. Take more pictures (of everything).
  8. Make a gingerbread house and an army of gingerbread men.
  9. Spend as much time as possible with my sisters during the Christmas holidays (and my family as well).
  10. Have a Christmas movie marathon. Or a Lord of the Rings movie marathon.
  11. Hang out with friends on New Year's Eve.
  12. Start saving money for prom dress/Anime North.

I feel like there's nothing very profound on my list, but there doesn't really have to be! Plus I got in the game a little late here, so I feel like this is a good list for me!

If you feel like joining this project, read about it on Oh, Hello Friend's post, and do it! It's a really great motivator, and I feel like more people should be doing things like this! 

Wish me luck! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment