Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Haul!!

Hey guys! So last week, I uploaded my Fall Haul vlog to YouTube, and hopefully some of you guys have checked it out already! I'll link it here just in case, and if you enjoy watching my videos please feel free to subscribe to my channel! I'm going to try and vlog more often since it's quite fun and I've enjoyed it so far, so we'll see how it goes!

Anyways, as promised, I'm going to post some photos of some of the items I purchased/featured in my haul video. I don't have all the items I showed (mostly the makeup has been left out), because I'm probably going to make a review post on those products a little bit later on!

So firstly, if you haven't watched it, here's the vlog:


And now for the photos!

Radical T-shirt - Urban Outfitters

Cat Print Sheer/Lace Blouse - F21

Striped Blouse - F21

Gold-Tipped Collar Blouse - F21

High-waist Shorts - F21

Velvet Rose Pants - F21


Sheer Striped High-low Skirt - F21

Neon Leopard Print Skirt - F21

Geo Print Leggings - F21

Spike Earrings - F21

Gold x Pearl Bib Necklace - Aldo Accessories

Knit Headband - Aldo Accessories

Yen Snapback - H&M, OBEY Snapback - Urban Outfitters

Like I said, the makeup products I purchased aren't in this post because I'll be reviewing them soon enough, but I also did some more shopping today (BAD JILL ;^;), however today I went thrifting! I bought a ton of kick ass sweaters! I plan on going back and raiding the story soon for other cool items, so I'll hopefully be posting about that soon as well! For now, here's a preview shot of my sweaters :3


They are such funny awesome sweaters! And they were so cheap too *w* Thrifting is going to be my new addiction, I can feel it...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the vlog and the photos! Hopefully I'll be able to make a post again soon. Until next time, stay tuned!

Bye guys, don't forget to subscribe to my channel! :D

2 comments:

  1. Unsecured business refinance loan can be
    used to purchase fixed materials which involve extensive investment for opening a new scheme or to grow the existing business.

    The ultimate way to get such finance is to choose online lenders.



    Feel free to visit my web blog pikavippi 900e

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to ascertain this is virtual forums.

    Purchasers should also consider a number of different seo services Companies once selecting affordable Search marketing services and Web
    Sale Services.

    Also visit my weblog; seo services for joomla

    ReplyDelete