Thursday, October 25, 2012

LUSH Christmas 2012!!

IT'S HERE!!!!!



Holiday products are back at Lush Cosmetics!! I have been an avid user of Lush products since the 7th grade, and the holiday products are always fantastic! Every year there's classic returning products (like Snowcake, Angel's Delight, and Cinders), and there's also brand new products and innovations (like Mr. Punch, Ponche, and Bubblebeard!) I just got a huge box of goodies from Lush, and I decided I'd share them with all of y'all!

Disclaimer: I do work at a Lush Cosmetics, but this in NO WAY will change my opinions on the products. If I love a product, it is solely because I DO love the product. And if I don't like a product, I won't say otherwise! I'm not in anyway being paid to review Lush products, just so we're all clear!


The first two products are new this year and they are Midnight Massage (top) and Sandy Santa (bottom). Midnight Massage is a massage bar, scented with jasmine and covered with a gold luster! It smells fantastic, and is super pretty! Sandy Santa is a sugar scrub, for use in the bath or shower! He uses sugar and sand to scrub you all over, and is scented with orange, rosewood, and sandalwood oil. Super yummy!



Next up are soaps! From the left: Mr. Punch, fruity and boozy; Snowcake, creamy and sweet; Angel's Delight, fruity and bright; North Pole, chocolate-minty (pink) and sandalwood/cypress (white); Snowglobe, citrusy and uplifting; and Northern Lights, pine and citrus! Mr. Punch and the North Pole soaps are all new this year, but everything else is returning favourites! I am IN LOVE with the Mr. Punch soap, it smells so good. It's got lime, blackcurrant, juniper berries and gin in it! It's heavenly.


I got three shower gels: Twilight, Ponche, and Snow Fairy! Twilight (lavender and tonka) and Ponche (orange juice, cinnamon, and tequila) are both new products, but Snow Fairy is a returning all time favourite! Snow Fairy is an amazing product, it's super candy sweet and is packed with iridescent glitter! 

I also got two of the facial cleansers: Buche de Noel, boozy and fruity with cranberries, satsumas, ground almonds, and brandy. This one is clay based, and its really good for dry, winter skin, but its useable for all skin types! Let The Good Times Roll is a new facial cleanser, made with maize flour, talc, corn meal, and popcorn! It smells AMAZING, like caramel corn (and also somehow like strawberry milk!) It's very good for polishing the skin, and is very gently scrubby! I also got the complimentary lip scrub, Popcorn! It's made from castor sugar and sea salt, so you get the sweet'n'salty flavour of popcorn on your lips! It also has corn meal and coconut oil.

And now come the bath products!! The first one, the Melting Snowman, is a bath melt. Bath melts are made of cocoa and shea butter, so they melt in your bathtub and make for an extra silky and moisturizing bath. Snowman is made with cinnamon, patchouli, and sweet orange oil. So yummy! Bath bomb wise, I got So White (an apple scented bomb with a pink centre and bubble bar chunks), Party Popper (a citrusy bomb with confetti pieces), Cinders (a cinnamon and orange bomb with popping candy), and Golden Wonders (a champagne-like perfumed bomb with surprises inside!)


And lastly, bubble bars! I got three of the reusable bars, and three of the standard bars! From the left there's Bubblebeard (sandalwood and lavender), Rocket (clove, ginger, and fire tree oil), and the Magic Wand (candy sweet scent). For these three bars, simply hold onto their ends, and swish them in the water as you fill your bath. For Candy Mountain (sweet vanilla absolute candy scent), Christmas Eve (jasmine and ylang ylang), and Santa's Sack (tonka, neroli, and tagetes oil), take a piece of the bar and crumble it under the running bath water!

I will probably do a video talking about my favourites out of all the holiday products, but they are all pretty fantastic! If you have a Lush store in your area, pop in and give the products a smell! If you're not so lucky, check the Lush website and order some products online! Lush ships pretty much all over the world, so you shouldn't have much trouble getting your hands on these products!

So what do you guys think of the products? Have you used Lush before? Which product is your favourite? Which ones look like the most fun?

Thanks for reading guys, and I'll see y'all soon!

6 comments:

  1. I reаlly like what yοu guys arе uρ toο.
    Such сlever work аnd cοverage!
    Κeep up thе aωesome woгkѕ guys Ι've you guys to blogroll.

    Stop by my page ... Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I discovered your website by way of Google
    even as searching for a comparable topic,
    your web site got here up, it looks good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just became aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it's truly informative.

    I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful should you
    proceed this in future. Lots of other people will be benefited
    out of your writing. Cheers!

    My weblog ... major league baseball

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic
    but I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work?
    I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd
    like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

    Thankyou!

    Also visit my website :: garbage disposals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours as of late,
    but I never discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web can be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Here is my homepage kids toys ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

    Here is my weblog: anvil pruners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ӏt's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
    bookmаrκing and adԁіng your RSS feed to my Google
    accоunt. I look fоrward tο frеѕh updatеs
    and will shагe this website with my Facеbook group.
    Tаlk ѕoon!

    Here is my webρage ... MintedPοker Bonus **

    ReplyDelete