Hello there! Long time no post.
I am very sorry about my lack of postage over the summer months! I could lie and say I was busy, but lets be real, I wasn't that busy. Unfortunately, my laptop broke, and I havent had the time or means to get it fixed or buy a new one. Hopefully I can fix that issue soon, or at least find someone to lend me a computer to blog on, hahaha! Currently I am blogging from my iPad, but I can't do any real blogging on here because I can't upload photos from my camera! Hopefully a solution will arise soon enough though, and I can get back to regular posting.
I do have quite a few exciting posts coming up though! Lots of reviews, and a new sponsorship! I also took another trip to Las Vegas this year, so I'll be posting about that as well.
Fashion wise, I will be doing a few Fall/Winter inspiration posts, and (hopefully) some gets posts! My style has been changin pretty radically over the last while, so that should be an exciting experience for all!
And on that note, my hair is no longer blue! If you follow my Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram (pandalogic) (which you should if you'd like to keep up with me on a more day-to-day basis!), you would know that I dyed my hair a dark black-brown a few weeks ago! As much as I loved the blue, upkeep was getting really expensive and beginning to stress out my hair. So I decided to give my hair a chance to grow in and get healthy again before I blast it with bleach next!
In other news, I start university on Monday! I am quite excited, and I'm really looking forward to my program and only having to go to class three days a week! I am going into a Visual Arts program though, so two days of my week are just Studio practice sessions so unfortunately I won't be wearing very much glamorous clothing on those days, hahaha. So I think I am going to try and make Tuesday my OoTD day! I'm ying to set goals for myself so that I can ease my way back into blogging.
Before I sign off, I'd really like to thank everyone who is still reading my blog. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me all this time, i really do appreciate it! If it weren't for a few loyal followers, I would probably have given up a long time ago. So thank you guys, you make this blog happen!
And now I will bid you all good night from my side of the world! Hoping to have another blog post up in the next week or so! If I don't, someone please send me an angry ask or tweet and tell me to post! Haha!
Goodnight y'all, see you sooon!
P.S. I am writing this on my iPad, so please excuse any spelling/grammar errors that I may have missed! Thanks again guys, you're all awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment