Friday, August 19, 2011

Cosplay Conundrum!

Hey guys! So, since I've decided to integrate more of my cosplay life into this blog, I want to get some input from some of you guys on what my next cosplay should be!

My next convention is Youmacon, which takes place in early November (click here for their website). It's a smaller convention, and still pretty young, but its close to me and still lots of fun! And who am I to deny myself a reason to cosplay?

Anyways, so today I'd like to ask you a question: who should I cosplay!?

I have two options that I was thinking of doing for this convention, which are:

Luka Megurine, from Vocaloid!

OR


Nanami Haruka, from Uta no Prince-sama!


I really like both characters, and their outfits, but I'm having a hard time choosing which one to cosplay! So I turn to you, my faithful blog readers, to help me choose my cosplay for Youmacon! Let me know what you think in the comments down below!

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment