Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gyaru Manifesto Meme

Hey guys! So I stole this meme from Sara Mari's blog, and it looked like lots of fun, so I decided to do it too! So please enjoy, and please take time to do it too :)





Gyaru Manifesto Meme (in which you write out your gyaru goals and inspirations!)
Name: Jillian
Location: Ontario, Canada
Occupation: Student
Height: 164 cm
Hair/Eyes: Brown-blonde/Orange-brown
(add any other stats you see fit!)

First discovery of gyaru:
Approximately late 2007.


Your Gyaru Style: (however many you like)

- Jelly-style (onee/adult/celeb)
- Mode
- Pop

Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:

- Wei

Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:



Your 3 Favourite Gyaru Magazines:

- Egg
- JELLY
- PopSister

The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:

- w*c

3 of Your Favourite Coordinates: (not your own)




Your 7 Favourite Fashion Items That You Own:

- Bandage skirt (Urban Behaviour)
- Ethinic maxi dress (F21)
- Betsey Johnson 'Digital Love' bag
- Lace crop top (Abercrombie & Fitch)
- Black cross strap wedges (Aldo)
- 'Sabo' sandals (Nine West)
- Usamimi head band (F21)

Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:

- Get better at it
- Style my hair better
- Perfect my make up
- Buy from 109
- Be more active in communities
- Start a Gyaru vlog
- Expand my shoe collection
- Get acrylic nails
- Perfect my curling technique
- Get more jewelery 



Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:

- Starting this blog
- Being put into a Gal spam
- Making lots of gyaru acquaintances online
- Becoming more aware of my fashion sense
- Sticking to one style (FINALLY)


Alright, that's all! I hope you guys enjoyed that, because I sure did! Please join in the fun and do this meme on your blog too!


On another note, bloomzy is doing a giveaway! Go check it out!

Also, tonight I am going to see some of my Italian family! It's fun to see them, because I've only met them a few times because, well, they live in Italy and are not directly related to me. They are my uncles family, but they are super funny. And Italian. If my outfit is up to par, I will post it here!

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

P.S. One Piece fans, check this out xD


One Piece shaving stuff?! lol.

4 comments:

  1. awesome! and nice linkage by the way =]
    (its so helpful when you have click-able features!)

    a vlog would be sooo fun! i know you would get a ton of subbies..

    sara mari has the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for filling it out, I loved reading your answers! Especially your goals are so interesting^^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MarieLo: I think I might start a vlog one of these days, but thanks! And I agree, Sara Mari does have really good ideas!

    @さらまり: No problem, it was a fun meme! Aha, I guess my goals are kind of interesing xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This meme looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete